Have you ever wondered how much your domain name is worth? If so, LeapFish is a free, automated appraisal service that uses a variety of criteria to come up with a value for your domain.
Smileycat.com scores a respectable overall score of 321. Here’s how it breaks down:
- Combined Value Score: 321
- Top Level Domain Score: 10
- Unwanted Characters Score: 10
- Dictionary Word Score: 50
- Length Score: 10
- Archive.org Score: 216
- Google Search Results: 17,000
- Yahoo Search Results: 11,500
- MSN Search Results: 1,703
- Search Engine Score: 25
- Estimated Base Value: $963.00
- Estimated Actual Value: $154,562.00*
Okay, so everyone knows that smileycat.com is worth nowhere near $150k (take off the ’50’ and you’d be closer to the mark). Even so, this is quite a useful tool for comparing your domain name against others, especially if you own a few yourself.
At the very least it’s fun to see how your domain name stacks up against other sites in your area.
So, can anyone beat $154,000?