sometimes often hard to come up with great ideas for articles. That’s why I found this content idea generator to be such a useful online tool.
It seems like a bit of fun to begin with (much like the LinkedIn recommendation generator), but it actually generates some good headlines, and more importantly, sets the creative juices flowing.
Here are some web design-related headlines I created in just a few minutes:
- The 11 Best Web Designer Twitter Feeds to Follow
- 17 Facts About Web Designers Everyone Thinks are True
- What Wikipedia Can’t Tell You About Usability
- How to Stay Popular in the Usability World
- 9 Facts About Copywriting That Will Impress Your Friends
- The 10 Best Resources for Copywriting
- How Not Knowing SEO Makes You a Rookie
- 11 Myths Uncovered About SEO
- The Unconventional Guide to SEO
- How to Cheat at Web Development and Get Away with It
- The Only Web Development Resources You Will Ever Need
- 13 Insane (But True) Things About Web Development
- Why Information Architecture is the New Black
- The Evolution of Information Architecture
- 20 Things That Won’t Happen in Information Architecture
- 5 Things You Don’t Want to Hear About Information Architecture
- Information Architecture in 5 Easy Steps
How about that for a collection of thought-provoking blog headlines?
So, that’s the hard part done. Now all you have to do is go and research the article, write the article, proof-read and edit the article, find, edit and add images, post the article, proof-read the article one last time and check links, share the article, reach out to influencers, reply to comments and delete spam, and then … do it all over again. Easy.